ifaCrossCulture CCP Program 2019 CCP Focus is Now open which is the Most awaited & the most famous exchange program. Applications are available for the CrossCulture 2019 program in Germany. To Spend 8-12 Weeks in Germany, this program is basically for Southeast Asia Students, MENA region, Central South. All expenses will be Covered by Cross-Cultural student exchange program. Main focus of this exchange program will be on civic education. In the development of an active civil society, Civic education plays an important role. To better understand social and political circumstances, it strengthens the capabilities of citizens, both youth and adults, by engaging actively in their society. It is a paid internship program. Candidates can volunteerly apply for this program from participating countries and from Germany. Selected candidates will get 550 Euro per month upto maximum 3 months.
CrossCulture CCP Program 2019 Germany Details
- Internship Provider: Ifa (Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations)
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
- Country: Germany
- Deadline: 28th February 2019
CrossCulture CCP Focus Program Theme
Main focus of this exchange program will be on civic education. In the development of an active civil society, Civic education plays an important role. To better understand social and political circumstances, it strengthens the capabilities of citizens, both youth and adults, by engaging actively in their society. Furthermore, gadgets play an important role in our daily life. They are the source of communication in high speed, that affects the field of civic education. Therefore, two of the comradeship focus on digital aspects of civic education.
Candidates from these countries are eligible for the exchange program: Algeria; Oman; Pakistan; Palestinian territories; ; Bangladesh; Egypt; Indonesia; Iraq; Iran; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Qatar; Kyrgyzstan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Malaysia; Morocco, Mauritania; Bahrain ; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Tajikistan; Tunisia; Uzbekistan; United Arab Emirates; Iraq; Kuwait; United Arab Emirates; Uzbekistan.
The Duration of the CrossCulture Program 2019 is from Eight and Twelve weeks. Those students are not supported bt ifa who stay for longer or shorter period.
Benefits of the program includes:
- Supporting programme
- Travel health insurance coverage
- Monthly grant of 550 Euro
- Assumption of Travel Expenses and visa fees
- Accommodation in Germany (single or shared apartment)
- General support in the preparation of the professional fellowship
- Age ranges from 23 years to 45 years at the time of application.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have Work experience in a civil society organization with a focus on civic education.
- Physical make-up for a long-term stay abroad.
- Can Spend 8-12 Weeks in Germany.
- Students from the aforementioned Countries Can apply.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of Recommendation (Please use this template)
- Letter of Motivation (Please use this template)
- Portrait photograph
- Interview: will be held in March 2019 via Skype.
- Result: Declares at the End of March 2019.
28th February 2019 is the Last Date to Apply for the CrossCulture CCP Program 2019 CCP Focus Germany.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Makr sure you have all necessary documents and must pay attention to technical requirements.
- Applications with all required documents will be accepted.