The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) gives scholarships in Germany to worldwide understudies for a scope of postgraduate courses at German Universities which go for giving scholastically instructed young experts and professionals from developing nations with further specific studies.
- Country: Germany
- Organization: German Universities offering development-related postgraduate courses
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Course Duration: Maters (12 to 24 months ) and Ph.D. (36 months)
- No of Scholarships: Limited
Field of study
Masters or Ph.D. courses in the following Subjects:
- Economic Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences
The list of eligible countries related to postgraduate courses for 2019/2020, so click here to review
- The scholarships include monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover; and travel allowance unless these expenses paid by the country or may be any source of funding
• The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree (usually four years) in a related subject.
• Candidate must complete an academic degree with above average results (upper third) and must have at least two years of professional experience
• His/her academic degrees should be only six years old not more than that
• For courses in German language (scholarship also include a 6-month German course language): DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 at the start of the course; a minimum German language level of A2 at the time of application. Also, German language proficiency at the B1 level highly recommended.
• For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 Internets based)
Applications must make directly to the respective course. Check to the different course sites for the application procedure, the application due date, and the documents to be submitted. Due date differs relying upon the course yet falls around August-October 2018.
It is fundamental to peruse the 2019/2020 announcement and visit the official site to get to the application form and for complete information on the best way to apply for this scholarship.
Aug-Oct 2018 (annual)
[button-brown url=”https://www.daad.de/der-daad/unsere-aufgaben/entwicklungszusammenarbeit/foerderprogramme/hochschulen/infos/en/45192-development-related-postgraduate-courses-epos/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]