Invitations are opened for the Deloitte One Young Scholarship Program 2019 in London which is a fully funded program. This international conference is the one young world summit which is going too held from 22-25 October 2019. All the expenses of the selected candidates will be funded by the organization.
The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) sincerely apprehend that it gap should lie closed, as like the global community more apparently addresses the challenges concerning multiplication or fairness of education. We are applying our interior skills, experience, or global reach after edit an impact via education, knowledge development, and access to opportunity, into range with SDGs 4 – Quality Education or 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth. This exhibition is meant for younger leaders targeted on enhancing the education, skills, and access according to opportunity for human beings in their communities, countries, or world at large. At Deloitte, she are taken according to getting ready 50 million humans after be successful into a hastily altering international economic system via 2030.
Education is the cornerstone over sustainable development. There are currently 1.8 billion younger humans (aged 10-24) international and upon half on it populace choice not holds the skills indispensable according to take part in the emerging international workforce.
As a longstanding accomplice on One Young World, we are braggart to guide the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019, as choice allow 10 great younger leaders in accordance with associate the international early life edge among London, the United Kingdom of 22 – 25 October 2019.
The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated a commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or job possibilities for these as may be left in the back of via the hastily changing world economy. For example, to women or girls, deprived youth.
- Creating potential development or lifelong education opportunities for people after prepare for the future workforce; together with among areas where so are intelligence shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, modern types concerning employment, and supplying opportunities for humans to conquer typical boundaries to employment.
HOST COUNTRY: United Kingdom
SCHOLARSHIP BY: Deloitte
SUMMIT LOCATION: London
SUMMIT DURATION: 4 Days
SUMMIT DATES: 22 – 25 October 2019
WHAT DOES THE DELOITTE | OYW SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDE?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 into London, United Kingdom
- The worth concerning tour to or from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation within a alone car beyond 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering who includes breakfast, lunch then dinner, at some point of this days
- Transport within the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs then support materials
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted classes for their legation into the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”.
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Young leaders from non-profit, community organizations or social enterprises
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
Tips for Applying: check out our helpful guidelines for submitting a successful application.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill the OYW online application carefully. Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application.
10 May 2019