The Copenhagen Business School is currently tolerating applications for a Ph.D. grant on difficulties of European combination for the Nordic nations. International students are qualified to apply for this grant.
Copenhagen Business School frequently condensed and alluded to as CBS, is a state-funded college arranged in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. The applicant ought to have an incredible charge of the English dialect. In this way, the application ought to write in English.
- Country: Denmark
- Organization: The Copenhagen Business School
- Course Level: Ph.D
- Course Duration: 3 years
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply for this program
Field of study
- social and political sciences.
- A Ph.D. scholarship runs for 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The awards are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
- The grant includes the educational cost charges, office space, travel awards in addition to pay, right now beginning with every month application. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) contingent upon rank, in addition to a benefits commitment totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay.
- The applicant should have a necessary education at the Masters which is similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure
- An educational background in the social sciences is essential. The applicant must have completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS.
- The candidates must also be fluent in the language of English.
- Language Requirements: The applicant must also be fluent in English.
- The application must include a 5-page essay/description. The description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work plan.
- The research proposal, the application must include duplicates of a Master’s degree endorsement or different testaments of a relating level, brief educational modules vitae (CV), a rundown of papers and productions, and one duplicate of a chose composed work (e.g., Master’s thesis). Candidates must encase documentation for English language skills.
- September 15, 2018