Applications are available for the EPFL International Summer Program 2019. It is a Fully Funded Summer Internship Program in Switzerland. Students will be selected to spend approximately 2 Months in Switzerland i.e From July 4th to August 29th, 2019. This program is for Undergraduate & Master Students from worldwide that are studying at any university. it is of no cost.
This summer Program is Fully Funded & free of cost for living and housing expenses that are provided to all selected students. The VISA Assistance is also Available.
Program sponsors and the School of Life Sciences will cover the travel expenses.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS
- Value: Fully Funded
- Duration & Dates: July 4th to August 29th, 2019
- Country: Switzerland
- Deadline: January 31st, 2019
- It is free of cost! Majority of the expenses are covered by school of life sciences and program scholors. Before the program starts students will make their own travel arrangements and after the program starts the SRP coordinator will repay the amount e ,the travel amount for foreigners is up to 1,000 CHF and for Europeons is up to 500 CHF.
- Lausanne/Geneva area will be provided for the housing till the end of the program.
- Health and theft insurance is necessary for students.
- English language will be used.
- For trips and social events some funding will also be available.
Degree program in bio-engineering, bio-informatics, biology, biophysics, chemistry, quantitative biology, genetics courses or a similar life sciences program is necessary. Lab experience is also required. Students have must completed at least 2 Years of Undergraduate Degree.
We mostly prefer undergraduates ( who have 4 years of bachelor degree) but 1st-year master’s students are also eligible.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill the Online Application Form. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below in the Red Color.
January 31st, 2019 is the last date to Apply for the EPFL International Summer Program 2019.