90+ vacancies are offered by the FIA. Candidates are invited to apply to the FIA jobs 2018 in Pakistan for bachelor students and also for the master’s students. Eligibility criteria are for both male and females.
Bachelor and masters students from all across the Pakistan are invited for these recent jobs from BS-16 to BS-17 including Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK). The vacancies are available for the post of Inspector (Investigation), Assistant Director (Legal) & Assistant Director (Investigation).
Gender: Male & Female
Education Required: Bachelors OR Masters
No. of Vacancies: 90+
Organization: Federal Investigation Agency
- 62 Vacancies for Inspectors Investigation BPS-16
- 17 Vacancies for Assistant Director Legal BPS-17
- 11 Vacancies Assistant Director Investigation BPS-17
- For Inspector (Investigation) BPS-16 Second Class and Grade ‘C,’ Bachelor’s degree beside a University identified by the HEC.
- For Assistant Director (Legal) BPS-17 Second Class and Grade`C LLB, certified candidates may apply.
- For Assistant Director (Investigation) BPS-17 Second Class and Grade `C Masters Degree beside HEC diagnosed college is required.
For all positions, age have to keep within 20 to 28 years plus five (5) years normal diversion into higher age limit.
Physical Measurement for Inspector Investigation
- The minimum height for the males is the 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- The minimum height for the females is the 5’ Feet and 2” Inches.
- The size of the Chest must be 32×32-1/2 Inches (For Men Only)
Who can apply
90+ jobs are announced by the FIA Pakistan to which candidates from the whole Pakistan can apply.
Pakistani candidates bearing the domicile of Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) are eligible to apply for FIA Jobs.
- Open Merit: 6
- Punjab: 45
- Sindh (Rural): 10
- Sindh (Urban): 7
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK): 11
- Balochistan: 5
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA): 3
- Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK):3
Required Educational Qualification
16 years of education in any discipline from the HEC recognized institute is required with the 2nd Class, 2nd Division or Grade C.
- FIA Jobs 2018 Last Date: 19th November 2018
- Availability of Roll No. Slips: 21st December 2018
- Date of Screening Test: 6th January 2019, Sunday and Onwards
How to Apply
- The interested candidates are required according to petition because FIA Jobs because Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Check legit commercial because FIA Jobs here: http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/sites/default/files/Advt-No-11-2018.pdf.
- The candidates are required after download the challan shape beyond the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The candidates are required to give utility processing fees on PKR. 300/- between the specific bank.
- The applicants are required according to enter the challan range then afterward admit in the on-line application structure provided over the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required now not to submit their FIA Jobs application online. The functions are no longer required in imitation of stay dispatched to the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
- The take a look at center once elect via the applicant for the test cannot stand changed therefore the applicants are cautioned to select their take a look at middle absolutely thoughtfully.
- Only shortlisted applicant’s intention lie called for test/interview because of FIA Jobs.
- No TA DA choice stay provided for the test/interview.
19th November 2018
apply now … http://online.fpsc.gov.pk/index.php
advertisement … https://www.google.com.pk/search?rlz=1C1SQJL_enPK788PK788&q=fia+jobs+2018+advertisement&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlhd-VobreAhUJ6CwKHWzxB4gQ1QIIywEoBg