Invitation for applications for GIZ Pakistan Internship for Pakistani Females 2019. The GIZ Pakistan is providing a tremendous opportunity of paid internship to those females who had completed their bachelor’s or Masters/MPhil degrees in any discipline.T he elected female interns will work at the International German Organization.
Germany has been associated with Pakistan in international cooperation for more than 54 years. GIZ has been active in Pakistan on the instructions of the German government. Primarily the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Federal Foreign Office (AA). An office is being maintained in the country since 1990 based on the bilateral agreement signed in 1972. At present 16 projects and programs are running and Pakistan portfolio is the largest GIZs worldwide.
Organization: GIZ Pakistan
Internship cities: Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore
Duration: Duration varies from one internship to another.
- At Least degree of bachelors or in the process of completion.
- Must have high command in English and Urdu(written, spoken and understanding), whereas knowledge of Pashtu language will be beneficial for opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Must have command in information and communication technology (ICT) (related software, phone, fax, email and internet) and computer application (e.g. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Females without any experience can also apply.
Click on the “Apply Now” to know about the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR)
HOW TO APPLY :
- Applicant must write a motivational letter along with the CV sent at the O. Box 2993, Islamabad.
- Applicant must clearly write the reference no.and preferred duty station (city) for the internship on the envelope.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be selected. Electronic Submission will not be accepted.
11th January 2019