HEC has announced the scholarships and invites the applicants to apply to the HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019. These scholarships are announced by the government of the Brunei Darussalam. All the expenses are covered by the government because it is the fully funded scholarship program. There is no requirement of the IELTS OR TOEFL but for the admission, in the Bachelor’s degree in English, an English language proficiency certificate is required.
This HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019 is available for all the international students and also for the Pakistani students. All those students are eligible for the application to the scholarship that fulfills the eligibility criteria of the scholarship program. It is the merit-based program is the empire of Brunei for free.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam has offered a special scholarship award. Under this program, scholarships are being offered to students to Study Master’s Degree at the University of Brunei Darussalam.
Country: Brunei Darussalam
University: University of Brunei Darussalam
Course Level: Masters Degree Program (August 2019 intake)
Value: Fully Funded
Deadline: Not Mentioned by HEC
The Government of Brunei will bear the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Economy class Air ticket to Brunei beyond applicant’s country concerning beginning and again upstairs successful end over the program
- A monthly personal grant concerning BND 500.00.
- Annual Book Allowance of BND 600.00.
- Monthly ingredients assumption on BND 150.00.
- Baggage deference most of BND 250.00 to ASEAN place or BND 500.00 to non-ASEAN region over ending on the program only.
- Accommodation at the residential college on the university.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK Citizen & twin nationality holders not eligible in imitation of applying.
- An IELTS score about 6.0 or TOEFL minimum average score regarding at least 550 is required alternatively into law regarding Bachelor’s Degree between English Medium, A language skillability certificates may stand obtained from dosage awarding institute.
- Equivalence of O & A level is obligatory by Inter Boards Chairman Committee (IBCC), Islamabad.
- Applicants having 3rd Division in their educational profession are NOT eligible to use and only some 2nd division is allowed at some point of the academic vocation however NOT in the terminal degree.
- Relevant journey in Public, personal and any international company hold a talent & wish be preferred.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree (16 Years) within applicable fields on learning along First Division i.e. 60%.
- Candidate needs to not remain to study/getting any other scholarship currently.
- IELTS/TOEFL ratings are required, where applicable.
- Applicants must perform ignoble necessities accept through involved university/funding body.
- NOC intention is required from a candidature if engaged currently.
- The applicant has to furnish Health certificates along with his application.
How to Apply
- Apply online at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/.After successful submission of the application, get its two printed copies signed by yourself.
- Apply online at Apply online at https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/. After successful submission of the online application, Keep printed two sets of successfully submitted an application form with you.
- Keep couple set (Spiral binding) on accordant files including you. HEC desire seeks strong copies about consonant files at a later stage over the application process along together with joining applications varieties stated at serial No.1 & 2. Do No post someone solid copies to HEC at that flooring regarding the application process.
- For your personal convenience, Prepare attested copies on entire educational files then attested copies over CNIC, IBCC equivalency certificates (if required), HEC equivalency between litigation about foreign dimensions fitness previously, a instruction sketch and lookup proposal (800 words because Masters), sound skill-ability certificate and IELTS/TOEFL results, NOC condition employed, replica about valid ordinary passport (first joining pages), attested copy on medical certificate beyond a Govt. hospital, police clearance certificate (Non-criminal Record). However, Hard Copies regarding the Documents choice stand required at the later stage of the selection process.
The Deadline is NOT Mentioned by HEC. But the Deadline is mentioned in Brunei Scholarship Website & that is 1st April 2019.