Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU), is a world leading university in field of engineering, science, medicine, management and economics in china, establish in 1896. The XJTU is under the administration of the Ministry of education of china directly.
Higher Education of Pakistan invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for Master and PhD for the XJTU in academic year 2018-19. The successful candidates will be given full tuition fees exemption and living stipend according to the standard of XJTU during their study. The closing date for the application is 10th June 2018.
Scholarship Offering Country:
Scholarship Offering Universities:
Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU)
Scholarship Seats and Duration
06 scholarship seats are offered for Master’s degree programs in 2 or 3 years degree programs and 4 seats are offered for Ph.D.’s candidates in 3years degree programs.
Master Programs (English-Medium, study duration 2-3 Years)
- Mechanical Engineering (Two years)
- Electrical Engineering (Two years)
- Information & Communication Engineering (Two years)
- Nuclear Science & Technology (Two years)
- Power Engineering & Engineering Thermo physics (Two years)
- Aeronautical & Astronautic Science & Technology (Two years)
- Materials Science & Engineering (Three years)
- Mechanics(Two year)
Ph.D. Programs (English & Chinese-Medium, 3 Years)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science & Technology
- Power Engineering & Engineering Thermo physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Information & Communication Engineering
- Management Science & Engineering
- Business Administration
The Applicants must be Pakistani/AJ&K national & dual nationality holders not eligible to apply.
- The Applicants must have good health condition.
- The Applicants for Master’s degree must have a 16years education & be under the age of 35.
- The Applicants for Doctoral degree must have 18 years & be under the age of 40.
- The Applicants may not be receiving any other scholarship.
- The Applicants for Master program must be no less than 1stDivision;
- Applicants for Ph.D. program must have some research achievements.
The successful candidates will be given full tuition fees exemption and living stipend according to the standard of XJTU during their study.
How to Apply:
The applicants must make sure to submit online application form at HEC online portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa and Xi’an Jiaotong university online portal and must prepare all the documents required. After pre-selection of candidates, HEC ask students to submit hard copy of their application forms along with all required documents and send the pre-admission students’ name list and related documents to XJTU for further review which include online interview etc. The final admission decision will be made by Xi’an Jiaotong University. The awarded name list will be published both on HEC website and XJTU website.
HEC will coordinate between finally selected candidates and XJTU for admission notice and documents related to enrollment. The semester will start on September, 2018.
All The documentation and paper work must be complete, must be true, and correctly translated in English.
- The applicants can either apply through HEC portal . After successful submission of the application, get its two printed copies signed for yourself. OR
- Apply online Here (online XJTU Application Form for International Students). Keep printed two sets of successfully submitted application form with you.
- Keep two set (Spiral binding) of following documents with you. HEC will ask hard copies of following documents at later stage of the application process along with two applications forms mentioned at serial No.1 & 2. Do No submit any hard copies to HEC at this stage of application process.
- The Applicants must deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad,
- The applicants must provide copies of all educational documents and attested copies of CNIC, B-form, Domicile, IBCC equivalency certificate, HEC equivalency in case of foreign degree qualification previously, a study plan or research proposal (800 words for Masters & 1500 words for PhD), copies of any research publication, language proficiency certificate or IELTS/TOEFL results, copy of valid ordinary passport (first two pages), attested copy of medical certificate from a Govt. hospital, police clearance certificate. Do not send hard copies of documents to HEC at this stage.
- The applicants must provide Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record translated and completed in English. The applicant will keep the original with himself. The physical examinations must cover all the items mentioned as per China’ Govt. policy.
- The applicants must provide the forms complete in all aspects having signature and stamp of the physician, the fitness certificate will be valid only for 6 months.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Two academic references from last institution attended in Chinese or English language.
- Applicants must submit the study plan/research proposal in English or Chinese, not less than 800 words for Master degree and 1500 words for PhD degree.
- Applicants must submit the copies of Research Achievements to prove his research skills
- Certificate of English/Chinese Proficiency Level: Finally nominated candidates by HEC will be required IELTS, TOEFL or GRE as per Xi’an Jiaotong university requirement.
Application deadline is 10th June, 2018
[button-green url=”http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply now through HEC portal[/button-green]
[button-red url=” https://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply online[/button-red] (