The Humphrey Fellowship Program is an amazing fellowship, for all the qualified professionals who are interested in practicing their leadership abilities through this fellowship of awareness and understanding issues of the common events in U.S. and some other countries.
Fellowships are conducted at one of the well recognized USA universities.
Candidates will be allocated different organizations in the universities meeting their interests, they cannot choose organization themselves to attend. The number of universities is from 7-15.
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program Batch of 2017 – United States (Fully Sponsored)
No.Of fellowships: Approx 200 Fellowships are granted (annually).
Citizen Of: Eligible countries are as follow:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere.
Fields Of Study
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Communications or Journalism
- It can be Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
- It is Fully Funded;
- If required so this fellowship will provide you English language training before academic
It will provide you one-time living allowance to settle you there.
- In emergency cases like accident or sickness allowance will also be provided
- An allowance for any book as per need will be covered, but the book should be relevant to the course.
- A computer allowance ( one-time)
Both international and domestic travel from and to the US and within the US will be covered as well if required for the program event.
- There is an expert Development allowance for all professional activities, for example, study tours or professional visits etc.
- An undergraduate degree is needed
- A minimum professional experience of 5 years of full-time
- Limited or no prior experience (in the USA)
- Should have leadership qualities
- You should have record of public services in community
- Have a good control of English language
For further details contact U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section or you can also contact Fulbright Commission of your own country of residence.
Application due dates keep changing by country but are declared in May to September each year.
It is advised by the nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission to submit the application before the deadline.
All the Embassies and Commissions should send and submit the nominations to the Institute of International Education office located in Washington, DC by 1 October.
Please contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your country for more information about application procedures.
It is important to read all the FAQs and visit the official website (link found below) for information related to fellowship.
Deadline: 1st Oct 2018