Applications are available for the ICRC Internship 2019 in International Committee of the Red Cross For 3 Months. The traineeship salaryof 15,000 PKR will be given to the interns per month. Undergraduates & postgraduates are eligible to apply. Ro build your career it is a best platform.
15 February 2019 is the starting date of the internship. Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted, so all the applicants both Male/Female are requested to apply till the Deadline and must follow the given criteria:
Applicant must be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate in the field of social sciences, public relations, media and journalism and communications. Further details are given below:
ICRC Internship 2019 in Pakistan
- Organization: ICRC (The International Committee of the Red Cross)
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Monthly Stipend: 15000/
- Internship Location: Islamabad & Peshawar, Pakistan
- Deadline: February 3, 2019
The students will perform many tasks during this internship program which includes research, Administrative support, translation, and many other activities and attached to the communication department which increases their exposure to real work environment of the ICRC.
To apply for thr internship applicants must have to follow the given criteria:
- The applicants must fulfill 3 months of the internship.
- Applicant must be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate in the field of social sciences, public relations, media and journalism and communications from the recognized Institutions of Pakistan.
- Only those graduates are eligible who completed their studies about year ago in the above mentioned desciplines
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Urdu.
Important: In case the enrolled student is selected, the applicant must have a writing permission of the full-time availability for the internship from the head of the department.
Applications after the due date will not be accepted. February 3, 2019 is the Last Date to Apply for the ICRC Internship 2019 in Pakistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must have to Submit the Following Documents for the Internship:
- From Dean/Head of Department a letter of recommendation is required.
- A personal statement containig 400 words by the student, is required.
- CV is required.
Do not send unnecessary documents other than the above-mentioned. Interview will be conducted from only shortlisted candidates.
- For ICRC Internship in Islamabad: Send your documents at email: email@example.com.
- For ICRC Internship in Peshawar: Send your documents at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.