Through the India fellow program, they want to capture the attention of young people from all walks of life, with diverse career interests, to dig in and get their hands dirty, to get to know the development challenges through the hands-on work, training and coaching.
This, they believe will help them in becoming committed and passionate leaders of tomorrow, and in the process contribute in their localities and in the world.
A future where leaders in all spheres of life are driven by compassion, commitment and understanding of the social challenges that India faces and have a deep desire to make a difference.
Our mission is to engage young Indians in nation building. We want young Indians to get exposed to the myriad social challenges that India is facing and find their leadership potential, shape their future and make a difference.
Create a learning platform for young Indians who undergo a 13-month long journey of discovering their own leadership potential. It includes training, mentor-ship, reflections and hands-on work experience with a grassroots organization working on social issues.
Host country: India
Fellowship duration: The duration of the India fellow is 13 months
- Training, peer learning & workshops
- Work assignment with host organization
- Mentor-ship & the network support
Before you go ahead, here is the eligibility criteria for applying to the fellowship selection process:-
- You are between 21 to 28 years of age
- You are already graduate
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not a just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24×7 in the process with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
How to apply
- Applicant fill a detailed online application form which is also your statement of purpose.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic conversation with the India fellow team.
- Those who qualify after that, will be invited for an assessment day and personal interview in one of our centers- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai. Final selections will be announced only after the personal interview, 45 days prior to the commencement date of the fellowship.
November 30, 2018
You Might Be Interested in
6: USEFP Global UGRAD 2019 Pakistan [Fully Funded] Cultural Exchange Program to the United States of America