The full-time grants to undergraduate/postgraduate understudies to contemplate in New Zealand offer by The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science
- Country: New Zealand
- Organization: The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate And Postgraduate
- Course Duration: Undergraduate (a 4-year programme) And Postgraduate (a 2-year programme)
- Eligible Countries: All International students can apply for this Program
The Scholarship value at NZD 5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme, subject to
•Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
•Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
Candidate must be full-charge paying the international student, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time for a program at Massey University.
• Applicants must stay full-charge paying worldwide understudies all through their investigation to remain qualified for the grant.
• The candidate must be enlisted full-time (comparable to no less than 120 credits for every year) in a qualified undergrad or postgraduate program offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
• This grant isn’t accessible for candidates needing to consider the Doctor of Philosophy program.
• Applicant must select as “internal” student (who take courses conveyed by either Internal or Block mode). Students entering as distance or blended mode conveyance (mix of Internal and Distance courses) are not qualified to apply.
• Continuation of the program installment is liable to the applicant staying in a reasonable program and keeping up the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and ensuing years:
- For undergrad consider: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must keep
- For postgraduate research: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must keep up
An offer of a College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship is not an offer of admission to Massey University, nor does it imply approval of enrolment in a programme at Massey University.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed form must be received by 1st December for enrolments into Semester 1 the year after or by 1st May for registrations into Semester 2 of the same year.
Application to study at the college of humanities and social sciences can be made anytime during the year. A student should ideally have an Offer of Place before they can apply for a scholarship.
December 1, 2018