The fully funded program of International student festival of HARKAT 2018 in Iran is pen now. The interested student is invited to submit their applications for the festival from all over the world. This is the Largest Festival of Iran & Fully Funded cultural exchange program 2018.
This one is the largest student festival in the country. The festival name is HARKAT and this festival is organized by Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology of Iran and hosted by different universities since 2008.
During this festival, students will gain new knowledge and exchange ideas. The participants take part in various workshops, which highlight association and creativity. Numerous lectures and thematic meetings are arranged, where students of different universities of Iran present their activities and projects. Through workshops, close communication and cooperation, interactive lectures and various open activities.
LOCATION: Ministry of Sciences, Research, and Technology (Tehran) and Isfahan University (Isfahan), Ira
DATES:21 to 30 November 2018
FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All the expenses related to the program will be covered by the organizer
· Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, simulations, and site visits
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Free accommodation for the duration of the program
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Networking opportunities
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Flight Tickets
- Visa Fees
- Increase student scientific activities and support and encourage it.
- Identify and appreciate the notable achievements students, students groups and associations.
- Exchange of experience in scientific activities among students.
- Create a platform where students can easily cooperate and interact.
- The festival consists of exhibition, lectures, team working, walking tours, sport and cultural programs and also sightseeing excursions to natural and historical sites.
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate and graduate are eligible to apply.
- Age limit 18 to 38 years old.
- Able to communicate in English.
- All participants should present a student activity or project run by their self, their university or their group (Any Society Activity). Even if you have an idea, you are eligible to apply.
Submit your application from the below link:
25 October 2018.
You Might Be Interested in