Young Bachelors or Master/MPhil Degree holders in any fields go to Japan Fellowship Program under one year paid fellowship under an employment contract with the Pasona Group, Japan.
Applications invited for the Japan Fellowship Program with Pasona Group. The Fellowship Provide by Awaji Youth Federation (AYF), one of the newest and most promising projects of Pasona Group Inc. established in 2017 in the beautiful surroundings of Awaji Island.
By gathering future leaders, AYF aims to provide a creative platform so young innovators and designers can come together across cultures, backgrounds, and disciplines. Using their unique skills and existing specializations, they will find new solutions to global issues through study and collaboration.
Fellows participating in this program will have a chance to receive in-house training and valuable on-the-job work experience to enhance their skills and capabilities through active involvement in new business projects and facilities operated by the Pasona Group on Awaji Island.
- Country: Awaji
- Organization: Awaji Youth Federation (AYF),
- Course Level: Fellowship
As an Awaji Youth Federation Fellow, you will be employed by Pasona Group Inc. and enjoy the following benefits and conditions, while Pasona processes fees and government taxes.
- Status: Contract employee of Pasona Group Inc.
- Period: One year from January 16, 2019
- Hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week (while rotation shifts)
- Location: Awaji Island, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- Salary: JPY 250,000 per month (see breakdown below)
- Benefits: Health insurance, worker’s compensation coverage, paid annual leave
- Annual Leave: 10 days (available six months into the program)
Salary and Cost Breakdown:
- Gross salary: JPY 250,000
- Cost of the program: JPY 90,000/momth
- Cost of accommodation: JPY 26,000/month Includes Wi-Fi and other utility costs Price of meals: JPY 20,000/mo Includes basic breakfast, full buffet-style lunch, and dinner.
- Cost of tax and social insurance: Approx. JPY 44,000/month
- Net salary per month: JPY 70,000 Left for you. (after above expenses and charges process)
Participants bear costs:
- Return flights to Japan
- Contribution to the social safety net insurance
- Domestic travel expenses
- Other living expenses as required
Income tax, etc.
- Graduated with a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Strong both physically and mentally
- Positive, Strong, Innovative, Responsive
- Understood our unique program would
- A completed AYF Application (Download Here)
- Your resume with an indication of your tertiary degree and English level
(Please note that a minimum level of TOEIC 800 or equivalent required for non-native speakers)
- A 400-word essay on why you would like to join the AYF
- Send the above documents or any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 31, 2018, and refer to the Application Timeline for a more detailed schedule.
- Application Deadline: 31st August 2018
- Interview on Skype: August-September
- Fellowship Start Date: Mid January 2019