The Japanese Government Scholarship objective is to raise HR that will move toward becoming link between your nation and Japan through examination in Japan and who will add to the advance the two nations and the more extensive world.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology offers grants to worldwide understudies, who wish to learn at Japanese colleges as student understudies under the Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship System for 2019 as comes after.
- Application Deadline:
Please contact with Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country because the application deadline is different according to the country.
- Course Level:
The graduated grantee will be awarded a diploma and an associate degree.
- Study Subject:
The study fields in which the scholarships is offered are given
- Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic, Information, Communication and Network, Materials, Architecture, Civil, Maritime Engineering and other fields
- Scholarship Award:
The scholarship includes:
- Stipend of 117,000 yen per month.
- A regional supplement allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month will be added to the stipend amount for conducting research in specially designated regions.
- Scholarship Country:
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- International students
- Countries have diplomatic relation with Japan
- These students should act as bridge of friendship.
The applicants must be born between 2nd April, 1994 — 1st April, 2002.
The applicants who have completed 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan by March 2019. The applicants with incomplete education, wishing to apply for the autumn term through direct placement must complete their 12 year of education by August 2019.
A health certificate in the the format given signed from a register physician. Arrival in Japan:
1st and 7th of April 2019.
An applicant shall, obtain a “Student” visa at the Japanese embassy in the applicant’s own country of nationality,
- English Language Requirements:
The applicants must be interested and willing to learn Japanese.