WILDLIFE IS OUR NATURAL HERITAGE
kHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA WILDLIFE DEPARTMENT
WILDLIFE DIVISION D.I.KHAN
Wildlife Division D.I.Khan invites written application along with CV from interested candidates
For the following regular posts:
1 : Verterinary Assistant (BPS-07)
Post No# 1
At least 2nd class Intermidiate Certificate from a recognized Board and two Years Verterinary Assistant Training Certificates from a recognized Agriculture Training Institute .
2 : Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07)
Post No# 09
(a) Intermidiate Certificate With Matric (2nd division ) From recognized Board
- Height: 5 feet & 6 inches
- Chest : 34-36 inches
- Eye sight:V-6J (with glases ),each eye 6*6.
Note:It is essential that the candidate will have to Quality maration race of 2-km within 20 minutes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Application along with CV be should be submitted within 30 days of the publication of This advertisement during office hours in Divisional Office Wildlife D.I.Khan.
- Application submitted / received after due date as well as incomplete CV / Application Not be entertained.
- Candidate’s provide information will be considered as final information for further Processing.
- The Candidate not fulfilling above criteria shall be exclude from recruitment process.
- Only those Candidate Qualify will be Called who Qulify Physical test.
- Govt Employe Submit their paper through proper channel.
- Selcted Candidate for the post of (BPS-07) will undergo compulsory training course at KPK Forest School ,thai Abbotabad.
- After Selection / recruitment of candidate , treir Degrees / Certificates shall be verified by Board / Universities.
- Minimum and Maximum Age will be counted as an last date of submission of Application.
- Waitting list should b eValid for 3 months.
- Qouta is reseved for minorities according to rules.
- No TA/DA will be Admissible for Physical test/ interview.
DIVISIONAL FOREST OFFICER D.I.KAN WILDLIFEDIKVIKVSION
North Circular Road Near Commerce College D.I.khan 09966-9280183