Invitations are open for the KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2019. All the international students are eligible to apply to the scholarship for fall regular 2019. This scholarship is for the students of Bachelors Degree, Master Degree or Doctoral Degree. Round about 80% lectures will be delivering in English.
The Duration concerning the Master’s degree generally requires couple educational years over study. The KAIST Offers Scholarships of the Fields on Natural Science, Life Science & Bioengineering, Engineering/Technology, Liberal Arts & Convergence Science, & Business Studies. The Ph.D. quantity generally requires 3 or more educational years about study.
He or she holds or pleasure keep a bachelor’s rate by means of August 31st, 2019 (for master’s applicants) or, He and she holds or desire preserve a bachelor’s and master’s quantity by August 31st, 2019 (for doctoral applicants).
Country: South Korea
Degree Level: BS, MS, PhD
Class Begin: Sep. 2nd 2019
Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
Deadline: 9th April 2019
List of Fields & Majors
- Mathematical Sciences
Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
- Biomedical Science and Engineering Interdisciplinary Program.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The Robotics Program
- School of Computing
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Graduate School of Knowledge Service Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
Liberal Arts & Convergence Science
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
Business and Technology Management
Here You Can see the Contacts & Emails of Departmental Information. CLICK HERE
All the International Students anybody are Applying for KAIST University Scholarship wish stand given the consequent Scholarship by means of choosing ‘KAIST scholarship’ in the Application form.
- KAIST Scholarship recipients are usually released beyond paying lessons or fees.
- A Monthly Allowance over 350,000 KRW for Master’s course students
- A Monthly Allowance about 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree course students and the National Health Insurance charges are supported with the aid of the recipient’s advisor/department.
- Application form (online application)
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certified copy of Transcripts
- Certified copy of English Proficiency Test (EPT)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of identity documents (NIC, Passports, Driving License)
- Copy of identity documents II (parents)
International applicants must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- He or she holds or choice keep a bachelor’s degree via August 31st, 2019 (for master’s applicants)
- He and she holds or desire keep a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for doctoral applicants).
- He or she is NOT a subject over Korea. (Korean citizens who preserve dual citizenship are not eligible according to appeal as international students.)
How to Apply
You have to Fill the Online Application Form. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below. Upload All the Required Documents before the Deadline. Also, Please Read the Detailed Information about the Procedure.
9th April 2019