Applicants are invited to request for the Korean Government Scholarship 2019. Funded Scholarships in South Korea for worldwide college students 2019. Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully The Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP 2019) desire pick out 840 international students beside one hundred fifty five countries anybody want to follow a graduate degree dosage (Master’s and Doctoral) and Research between Korea. This Year Korean Government Scholarship Program is known as like Global Korea Scholarship 2019 through the Government concerning Korea. Global Korea Scholarship is designed to furnish worldwide students including possibilities to learning at greater educational institutions into Korea for graduate-level degrees, which pleasure beautify worldwide education alternate or concentrate the mutual friendship between Korea or participating countries. Last Year of the Korean Government Scholarship Program 2018 700 college students were elected for a scholarship into Korea.
No. of Scholarships: 840 Candidates
Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs, Ph.D. Programs
Duration: 4 Year, 3 Year, 1 Year
Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy
You Might be Interested In:
Available Fields of Study
- For more detailed information on majors (fields of study) offered by the universities, refer to the File by CLICKING HERE.
- Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the Above File.
- Doctoral Degree Program:4 years (2019. 9. 1. ~ 2023. 8. 31.)
- 1 year of Korean language program
- 3 years of a regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program:3 years (2019. 9. 1. ~ 2022. 8. 31.)
- 1 year of Korean language program
- 2 years of the degree program
- Research Program:6 Months (2019. 9. 1. ~ 2020. 2. 29.)
Korean Government Scholarship Benefits
Korean government scholarship program is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students in which you will get the following.
- Airfare (Return Air Ticket)
- Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW (offered once after entry to Korea)
- Monthly Allowance: (Degree Program) 900,000 KRW per month, (Research Program) 1,500,000 KRW per month.
- Research Allowance
- Liberal Arts and Social Science majors: 210,000 KRW per semester
- Natural Science and Engineering majors:240,000 KRW per semester
- 1-Year Korean Language Training Fee: Full Free
- Degree Program Tuition: Fully covered
- Thesis (Dissertation) Printing Fee Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance:20,000 KRW per month
- Degree Completion Grants:100,000 KRW
- Korean Proficiency Grants: 100,000 KRW per month.
- All candidates and their parents need to now not preserve Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and twin citizenship holders (one whosoever hold Korean citizenship and citizenship regarding some other country) are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parents anybody had previously held Korean citizenship should submit the record so proves theirs cessation over Korean citizenship.
- For remote places Korean applicants hold Japanese citizenship, if their dad and mom hold ‘Permanent Residency Permit’ inside Japan whilst wearing Korean citizenship, are eligible after apply.)
- Must lie under 40 years on youth as regarding September 1, 2019 (born after September 1, 1979)
- Academic professors whosoever are under 45 years concerning youth so concerning September 1, 2019 (born afterward September 1, 1974) then maintain citizenship about certain over Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipients listed on the table below are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Doctoral degree by August 31st, 2019.
- Doctoral Program Applicants: Must hold a Master’s degree or a level of education equivalent to a Master’s degree
- Master’s Program Applicants: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a level of education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- Research Program Applicants: Must hold a degree and a level concerning discipline equivalent after then higher than a Master’s degree yet must bear obtained an dare beside some regarding NIIED’s
- Designated Korean universities.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Must maintain a doctoral degree and a degree over education equal to a doctoral degree.
- Professor Exchange Program: Must maintain a Master’s degree and a stage of education equivalent to then greater than a Master’s degree.
- Program for Education
- International Professionals: Must keep a Master’s
- Degree or a stage on education equivalent to and greater than a Master’s degree.
- Applicants whichever are anticipated to graduate at the time of applying should first post the certificate on anticipated commencement at the day over applying. The legitimate rate certificate (or diploma) and remaining academic copy ought to keep filed by August 31st, 2019 at the at all latest.
- In case an applicant fails to post the foresaid report by means of August 31st, 2019 or does now not edit the value requirement, the exhibition pleasure stand forfeited.
- Applicants whosoever have earlier well-read in a Korean university so a trade or traveling students do request to it program.
There is no need for IELTS and recommendation letter from Korean professor. IELTS or TOPIK is just an option.
How to Apply
There are two strategies to Apply for the Korean Government Scholarship 2019. You Can Select Any One.
- Applicants must select THREE favored universities then handy fields on discipline among 67 universities listed in share III.
- Applicants as pass by the 2nd spherical regarding choice intention run via university acceptance between the 3rd round about resolution
- You wish discover the time limits over capabilities for KGSP from mission regarding Korea between your country
- Applicants must pick an essential and ONE preferred university amongst 67 universities.
- The Application Deadline for KGSP Scholarship 2019 is employ through every Korean embassy or university.
- All candidates should check the deadline on application submission via contacting their applicable embassy yet preferred university directly.
- Please refer to the following for contact information:
- Korean Embassies in foreign countries:Refer to Appendix B
- Korean Universities:Refer to Appendix C or the “University Information” file (attached to GKS-G Announcement post).