The Mastercard Foundation has combined with the University of Cape Town (UCT), and they provide 338 scholarships over ten years to academically talented yet economically disadvantaged students from Sub-Saharan Africa to study at UCT.
- Country: Africa
- Organization: University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- No.of Scholarships: 338 scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
To consider for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must be:
• Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
• Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
• An Agreement will be signed, and according to tot his agreement the candidate must return to their respective nation and play a leadership role in the promoting social and economic improvement.
• Citizens/ Resident of Sub-Saharan African
• Honors applicants will consider from 2016
if they want to continue their study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only).
- To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to UCT for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have used for academic research and internship at UCT, can apply for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
- Click here for Applying in the Mastercard undergraduate scholarships
- Applying in the Mastercard Postgraduate Scholarships
31st August 2018
[button-brown url=”http://www.mcfsp.uct.ac.za/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]