Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019 are announced by the McKinsey & Company. These awards are for the current undergraduate, masters and PhD students. Student from any background and any field can apply to these awards. There is no requirement of IELTS or TOEFL for Mckinsey & Company Scholarship 2019.
It’s a fully funded international leadership program for all the international women. It will cover all of the expenses of the tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development.
The Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019 is designed to recognize and appreciate new talent and support students who have the mission to maximize their own potential.
HOST ORGANISATION: Mckinsey & Company
- Kuala Lumpur
- Abu Dhabi
- Tel Aviv
- Buenos Aires
Recipients Women Leadership Program will be awarded:
- A scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equal in a neighborhood currency) toward the fee of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any different initiative aiding your tutorial and/or expert development
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to guide you as you consider your tutorial trajectory and career aspiration
- An invitation to a nearby McKinsey event or an office goes to.
A student working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD, from any discipline or background.
You need to submit the following documents for NGWL Award:
- Your CV in English which has little print of your coaching (including grades), any work trip as nicely as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter in English (1 online page max) like a paragraph concerning your top accomplishment and a paragraph describing however you’d advantage from receiving the award
- Academic transcripts (do not need to be in English) wishing on your workplace preferences (please see details below)
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Holland, Norway, Sweden need tutorial transcripts from high school forward
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Suisse need university transcripts
- For alternative offices, tutorial transcripts are facultative, however please incorporates relevant grades in your resume.
How to Apply
You can proceed to McKinsey & Company Online registration form 2019 by clicking on APPLY NOW button below.
- Before submitting your application, please do ensure you’ve got uploaded all the relevant attachments – we are going to not be ready to method your application while not the transcripts, letter and CV as requested.
- When you apply you may be asked to list up to two office locations which can review your application. we have a tendency to advise you to decide on locations to that you’ve got sturdy ties (e.g. you’ve got studied or lived within the country) and whose native language you’re fluent in. This doesn’t limit you to any office/practice for the longer term.
January 14, 2019