Applications available for the PAC Kamra Internship 2019. To applying for PAC Kamra winter Internship or PAC Kamra summer Internship Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) is inviting Students from all over Pakistan. All the Students will be provided with Free Transportation & Accommodation.
Those are applicable for PAC internship who have done their 2nd Year/06 Semester . However based on the availability of seats students of 4-6 semester can also be considered. The internship is conducted in every summer and winter vacations.
PAC offers an Internship in Pakistan and is the hub of Aviation Industry in Pakistan. PAC internship program is available for HEC recognized universities. Internship occurs in batches and duration of each batch is 2-3 weeks. Further details are given below:
PAC Kamra Internship 2019 Details
- Eligibility: Students from HEC recognized universities of Pakistan
- Duration: 2~3 weeks
- Benefits: Free Accommodation & Transportation
- Internship Location: Kamra
For engineering internships in Pakistan following disciplines are offered:
- BBA / MBA (Finance)
- Avionics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Every year during Winter & Summer vacations the internship occurs in different batches.
Only the cost of food is charged and Limited students are selected and will provided with free Accommodation & Transportation.
- Those are applicable for PAC internship who have done their 2nd Year/06 Semester from HEC recognized universities.
- based on the availability of seats students of 4-6 semester can also be considered.
- The student has to be subjected for security clearance which takes 6-8 weeks and sponsored by the respective Institute to qualify his/her selection for internship.
PAC Kamra internship occurs every year during summer and winter vacations.
- 31, March 2019 is the last date to apply for the Summer internship.
- 30 September 2019 is the last date to apply for Winter internship.
- Applications are to be sent to Technical Wing.
How to Apply
- The forms should be countersigned by Head of the Department with 4 passport sized recent pictures.
Send your forms to the Following adress:
Member Technical Secretariat, PAC Board, Kamra, District Attock – Pakistan
Link of Application form is given below: