PAK US Tech Exchange Program 2019 held at Silicon Valley is now open for interested candidates. Applicants can now apply for this exchange program. The program will be conducted from 10th of February to 20th of February.
Silicon Valley and San Francisco are well-known for introducing and developing modern technologies, innovative tools and provide entrepreneur(business) facilities throughout the globe.
Candidates will be facilitated to acquire immense knowledge with the help of seminars, organizational visits, hands-on projects, networking events and educational tours through which candidates will be able to know about distinctive, eccentric and important ecosystem of San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Through this program candidates can acquire expertise in design, innovation, management, and technology by the dominant entrepreneurs and experts of the world, held in Silicon Valley.
PAK-US Tech Exchange program offers technology industrialists an exclusive and confidential approach to the modern, superior and effective businesses of Silicon Valley, in addition to that perception and understanding of expert entrepreneurs who act as a backbone in maintaining and developing the structure of its dynamic network. Aspiring Pakistani entrepreneurs meet with business experts, stockholders and developers of modern tools and tasks who are the basic reason for uplifting innovation in Silicon Valley.
DETAILS ABOUT PAK US TECH EXCHANGE PROGRAM:
Silicon Valley, USA
DURATION OF PROGRAM:
10th – 20th February 2019
BENEFITS OF PROGRAM:
- Different personalized workshops and training conferences/sessions including leading business experts will be held through which candidate can obtain experience about innovation.
- Produce recent professional business prototypes internally or externally in a recognized institution and introduce and activate recent/modern tools and methods at any level of administrative progress in any organization.
- Avail the chance to meet with dominant entrepreneurs of world’s prominent companies that includes Cisco, Intel, Google, and Facebook.
- Visit top technology influencers i.e. Facebook, Airbnb, and IDEO and gain understanding about Silicon Valley’s active cultural values and principles at incubators like Impact Hub, Plug and Play Tech Center.
- Candidates will be issued an accomplishment certificate from Ejad Labs to be a part of former graduates from around the globe.
FEE OF PROGRAM:
$500 (i.e. non-refundable)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PROGRAM:
- Applicants that are recent entrepreneurs having visible achievements.
- Technology experts that have founded, developed and are maintaining an IT organization or doing similar work.
- Candidates that are enrolled in related field of study and have an understanding about that field.
- Skilled experts i.e. Corporate, government official, development sector having the capability to make a mark in their field.
Candidates having any age can apply. There is no restriction upon applicant’s age.
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Visa application of candidates will not be facilitated by Ejad Labs. They are only accountable to help the candidates during their visa application procedure.
- Processing fee is not refundable upon any case by Ejad Labs.
- 50% Program Fee must be submitted by the candidates in case of selection within 10 days to approve their seat in program.
- Full program fee must be submitted by the candidates until 15th of January to approve their seat.
- Only in case of visa rejection program fee of applicant will be refundable.
- Refunding of program fee will not be facilitated in any other case if the candidate is not able to join the program.
HOW TO APPLY?
Visit online application portal at the official site and fill out the application form to apply.
You Might Be Interested In