Pakistan China Institute invitations you to participate in Essay competition 2018. The topic is “To China, With Love”. The essay has to be a letter to China from Pakistan depicting the perception of a not unusual Pakistani about China. Your essay can consist of personal reviews associated with China, your knowledge of China or any opinion which you have regarding China. You could conclude your essay via giving guidelines on the way to enhance people-to-people connections between the 2 countries.
HOST ORGANISATION: Pakistan China Institute
ESSAY TOPIC: “To China, With Love”
- 1st Winning Prize – Rs. 100,000 each
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 50,000 each
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 25,000 each
- consolation prize of Rs. 10,000 for 10 essays
- Certificate can be presented to all contributors.
- *There could be separate winners for English and Ur du essays. There will be two winning prizes, four 2nd prizes and six 3rd prizes
Rules for the Competition
- The contributors must be above 18 years of age.
- The essay should be written in both English or in Urdu Language (each player can submit most effective one essay).
- Your essay must be among 700 – 900 words.
- The contributors are advised to post a scanned replica of their passport and/or CNIC and contact info together with the essay. The essays should be submitted as a word record.
- You have to point out your call and e mail deal with on the give up of the essay.
- For submission of the essay, the concern line has to be ‘My Essay’.
- Any form of plagiarism will cause disqualification.
- Individuals who have visited China can’t take part inside the opposition.
- Pakistan-China Institute reserves the proper to first eBook of the essays submitted.
How to Apply
The essay should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The results will be announced within a month of submission of the essay.
30th September, 2018