Pakistan Science Foundation is the independent authority that is working under the Ministry of Science and Technology which works on the selection of the candidates for the 4th –Batch of 300 students who will be selected under Science Talent Farming Scheme – (STFS).
Invitations are open for the Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship which is announced for SSC/Matric Passed Students. Rs 10000 per month will be received by every selected student. Study visits to Universities/labs, S & T Organizations and research project will be undertaken by the professors.
Details of the scholarship
HOST COUNTRY: Pakistan
HOST ORGANISATION: Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)
- Rs 10000 per month will be received by every selected student.
- Study tours will be to S&T Organization and other Universities and different Labs.
- From the first year, the research project will be undertaken under the mentorship of the university professors.
- SSC/Matric/10th in 2018 passed students from any government institute is applicable to apply.
- At least 60% overall marks will be required for the application and 70% marks in the science subjects (Biology/Computers, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics)
- With the application form attach attested photocopies of both your and your father domicile certificate and B-form and your Matric/SSC Result Card.
- Attach a proof that you are a student of a pure government institute.
- All other types like private and semi-government institutes are not eligible to apply.
- SSC or Matric result card attested copy
- CNIC/B-Form attested copy
- Attested domicile copy
- 2 passport size photographs
- Deposit slip original paid copy
The application form has to be downloaded from the PSF approved testing agency i.e. Candidates Testing Agency (CTS) website.
The filled application form has to be sent to the office address.
Candidates Testing Service (CTS),
Office No.4, 2nd Floor,
Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
For more information
- Please visit the Pakistan Science Foundation website www.psf.gov.pk or www.stfs.gov.pk
- For details, contact at 051-9202519, 9203623 Project Management Unit (STFS)
- For test related queries contact, Help Line 051-2817158-59, www.cts.org.pk,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
23rd October, 2018