This scholorship is announced on 16th January 2019. Applications are available for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019. Those students are eligible who have Punjab domicile.
These scholarships are awarded to praiseworthy and talented students that are studying in post graduate colleges and universities of Punjab. The students must have the degree of BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA. In order to eligible for the scholorship students must have to follow tha eligibility criteria given below:
PEEF MASTER SCHOLARSHIP 2019 DETAILS
Selected students will be awarded with following stipend rates:
- 100% Tution fee will be payed.
- PKR. 3,000/- per month will be payed to day scholars.
- PKR. 5,000/- per month for lodgers.
Duration Of the Scholarships
Till the completion of degree course in which student is enrolled, the scholarship will be awarded. However, the University will cancel the scholarship if the student seems unserious or involved in any unsatisfactory act.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Scored a minimum CGPA 2.5 (least 60% marks) examination held in 2016 / 2017 / 2018 (annual) in Punjab in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. .
- Applicant must be enrolled as regular student in the partner university.
- Those Students are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships who are enrolled in spring/fall session and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) .
- Monthly income of parents of applicants must br equal to or less than PKR. 30,000/-
- Those students are released from the condition of income, if there parents are government servants and salary is the only source of income.
- Those students are also released from the condition of income whose parents are martyred in terrorist attacks (civilians).
- Besides other eligibility criteria, the student must fulfill the merit needs of the respective Institution.
Following students can not apply for PEEF Master’s level scholarship:
- Students who already have the degree of MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc.
- Students who have passed examination in supplementary session or Marks improvers.
- Students who have passed the above-mentioned examination with low grades.
- Applied for any other scholorship during current academic year.
- Recipient of Fee compensate by Prime Minister.
4th February 2019 is the last date to apply for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
PEEF has distributed scholarship quotas to all the partner institutions of Punjab.
Download the scholorship form from PEF website and fill all necessary information given in the form. The link is given below: