The Catholic University is charmed to offer grants to pursue an education of Ph.D. program in Criminology.
- Country: Italy
- Organization: The Catholic University
- Course Level: Ph.D. program
- Course Duration: 5 years
- Eligible Countries: All International students can apply
Field of study
- Statistics and advanced statistics
- Criminal law and procedure (Italian and comparative)
- The methodology of criminological research
- Criminology and Applied Criminology
- To support the worldwide extent of the Ph.D., the conceded competitors dwelling abroad and the individuals who hold a Master Degree from a remote college might be discounted up to € 5,000 for archived travel and hotel costs brought about amid the first year of Ph.D. because of their moving to Milan
- The base-level scholarship increase by 50% for periods abroad. Starting in the second year, candidates will have a budget for research expenses in the amount of 10% of the annual base-level scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Ph.D. candidates will attend Master courses aimed at completing and strengthening the candidates’ background (1st-year candidates). The necessary coursework to be carried out define upon admission to the Programme. Coursework defines by each candidate’s curriculum. Master courses will include a final examination. Additionally, Ph.D. candidates will prepare a paper (in English) on a topic agreed upon with the Professor of the course(s). Graduate courses may include:
• Statistics and advanced statistics
• Criminal law and procedure (Italian and comparative)
• The methodology of criminological research
• Criminology and Applied Criminology
- The application forms are available in both languages (English and Italian) at the official website (http://milano.unicatt.it/dottorati-bandi).
- Candidates must fill the application form available (after the publication of the call for applications) at http://milano.unicatt.it/dottorati-bandi.
- The application form and all the required documents must be sent in the pdf form to [email protected] but within the due date
All year round