The University is looking for the best students for the most high quality, and, in the declaration of the constant investment that abroad student is making in their instruction, we are satisfied to offer grants to specific candidates. There are a few scholarships plans at the University of Southern Denmark. The biggest one is the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
Through this plan, the Faculty of Engineering offers scholarships to exceptionally qualified students selected in the two-year master degree projects in designing.
Fields Of Study
- MSc in Engineering in Chemistry
- MSc in Engineering in Electronics
- MSc in Engineering in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Engineering in Innovation and Business
- MSc in Engineering in Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering in Operations Management
- MSc in Engineering in Physics, and Technology
- MSc in Engineering in Product Development and Innovation
- MSc in Engineering in Robot Systems (Advanced Robotics Technology/Drone Technology)
- MSc in Engineering in Software Engineering
The program consists of two parts
- Full tuition fee waiver
- An award will be given to cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090/- month) before taxes.
- individual must come from a (non-EU/EEA) country
- The Candidate should be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- The scholarship will award to the best qualified of the eligible applicants to the master mentioned above degree study programmes.
- The best-qualified candidates based on grades will award the scholarship.
All qualified candidate should mention engineering study programme, who offered a study place will automatically consider for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
For further information, please contact our Student Service [email protected]
Those who award a scholarship will be informed in short time of period after they offer a study place.
For more further information related to the procedure, please refer to the pages on Admission to a Master’s programme.
There are other scholarship schemes for specific courses or available from external organizations. To find out more, please see here.