Invitations are opened for the SDG’s&Her Competition 2019. It is initiated by the collaboration of the World Bank and the Wharton School’s Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research also collaborated with the help of UN Women and UNDP. It is signed by all the 193 United Nations member countries in 2015 on to 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to “create the future we want in 2030.”
For women micro-entrepreneurs, the SDGs and Her is an online competition which aim is to show how they can support the SDGs through their business work.
The winner of the SDG’s&Her Competition 2019 will receive the training in leadership, mentoring and will be flown to Washington DC, for an event at the World Bank Group-IMF Spring Meetings in April 2019, where they will showcase their achievements.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION
HOST COUNTRY: United States of America
INITIATIVE OF: World Bank and the Wharton School’s Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research, in collaboration with UN Women and UNDP.
PROGRAM LOCATION: the United States, Wharton School’s Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research
Winners will acquire presidency training, mentoring yet desire stand flown in accordance with Washington DC, for a match at the World Bank Group-IMF Spring Meetings within April 2019, where that intention exhibit their achievements.
WHAT ARE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs)?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in any other case known as like the Global Goals, are a universal call to employment according to cease poverty, shield the eclipse and assure up to expect all people enjoy league yet prosperity.
These 17 Goals construct of the successes about the Millennium Development Goals, whilst together with current areas such so climate change, financial inequality, innovation, sustainable consumption, league or justice, amongst vile priorities.
The desires are interconnected – frequently the resolution according to the advancement of some wish contain tackling problems extra normally associated along another.
The 17 sustainable development goals (SDGs) to transform our world:
- GOAL 1: No Poverty
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being
- GOAL 4: Quality Education
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- GOAL 13: Climate Action
- GOAL 14: Life Below Water
- GOAL 15: Life on Land
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
To stay eligible you must:
- be a female owner concerning a business up to expectation has been among function because of at least 3 years
- own a micro-enterprise, together with at least 1 then no more than 9 employees
- have a loan eligibility about under USD $10,000 or yearly sales concerning beneath USD $100,000
- If thou participated between the 2018 season regarding the SDGs& Her competition, then you may also make use of the identical username then password. If you have forgotten your password and want to reset your password, be keen on work and over the homepage
- Open to All
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the Apply Now button below, Register and start filling the online application.
December 31, 2018