Applications are invited throughout the Year to Apply for the Short Term Fully Funded Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
This International Fellowship in Amsterdam for those who would like to spend 3 months in the Netherlands developing their personal and professional skills.
During the Fellowship you will work on the real business issues that are raising at the work of the Netherlands Education Group.
- Country: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Course Duration: 3 Months.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply
We cover the following costs:
• Round trip to and from Amsterdam.
• Accommodation in Amsterdam for 3 months.
• All the food expense during the Fellowship in Amsterdam.
For participants outside of Europe, we will provide a visa invitation.
• Good command of English
• The ability to work independently
• Good communicational skills
• We invite talented individuals from many countries of any age to apply for the program.
Stage 1. Application:
• We receive the requests and consider them usually within 3 weeks after receiving.
• All candidates will notify about the results. If you did not get notification within 3 weeks from us after sending us your application – please, email us again as there is a chance that we have not received your request.
• Selected applicants will invite to the next stage.
Stage 2. Fellowship from home
The duration of this stage is 6 months.
During this stage, you will be working from home and performing various tasks, such as:
• Market research;
• Communicate with local partners;
• Work with social media.
• Applicants who complete at this stage will invite to the next step.
Stage 3. Fellowship in Amsterdam
• You will invite for the Netherlands Fellowship Programme. The duration of the Netherlands Fellowship Programme is 3 months.
• Usually, you can choose the period when you would like to come to Amsterdam, but we try to combine different fellows suggesting them to travel to Amsterdam at the same time.
• During the Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2018, you will be working in a creative team thinking together about the directions for the development of the Netherlands Education Group. You will be asked to make the presentations with your ideas and work in a team on designing new ideas.
• During the Fellowship you will be guided by the staff of the Netherlands Education Group who will provide the needed mentorship.
• While being in Amsterdam, you will be asked to visit various organizations representing the Netherlands Education Group.
We started the program of Fellowship in Amsterdam as the opportunity for us to find young talented people from different countries who can help us to spread the information about our programs! And for those young people who can show their motivation and the ability to bring a 1great contribution to our work, we would like to offer the opportunity to visit Amsterdam and work here together on finding the further ways for the development of the organization.
If you are interested in, please send as the CV and motivation letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, write in the subject section ‘Fellowship in Amsterdam.’
If You are searching for How to Make a CV/Resume and How to write a Recommendation Letter. Please go through the Links. Also, write the interest in Motivation letter. An Impressive Cv & Motivation Letter can make Your Chances Higher.
There is no deadline for the applications. We consider the applications upon receiving them. Successful applicants will be invited to start the first stage of the Fellowship – approximately for 6 months, and after completing the first stage, they will be asked to come to Amsterdam for 3-month Fellowship. The stay in Amsterdam is possible during any time of the year – the exact dates are to discuss between the applicant and the organization.