Applications are now open for the Pakistan biggest Internship opportunity by Telenor which is calling applicants from all over Pakistan to apply for Telenor Microfinance Bank Internship Program 2020. Students belonging to any region of Pakistan irrespective of their fields can apply for the Telenor internship.
This internship is giving a chance to interns to get “real-world experience”. By being a part of a big organization i-e Telenor you will get a chance to contribute to its projects and also an opportunity to lead their academic pursuits in an effective and productive way
The Telenor Company is looking for Broad minded, Conversant and Conscious undergraduates to apply for its internship. Young candidates desirable of working in a leading multinational company in Pakistan are highly encouraged to apply and also get a great productive experience
Telenor Internship Program 2020 for Undergraduates Details
Internship Country: Pakistan
Internship Cities: Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi
Eligible Gender: Male/Female
Hiring For: Telenor Microfinance Bank
Internship Type: Paid
Required Qualification: Undergraduate
Internship Duration: 6-8 weeks
The Prime goal behind Telenor Microfinance Bank Internship Program 2020 is to hire deserving candidates who are talented is to contribute towards the following two objectives.
- To Further develop talented interns by exposing them to opportunity of real world experience
- To Contribute towards growth of talented students efficiently
The eligibility criteria for the Telenor internship is a simple one. The candidate should meet the below criteria such as
- Candidates From all cities of Pakistan are eligible to apply
- The internship is open to students belonging to any field
- The candidate must be university student of 3rd or 4th year of any discipline.
The application process for the Telenor Internship Program 2020 is very simple and online. To apply,
- Have a LinkedIn profile
- Disable firewall or antivirus on Profile