Applications invited for TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme to young scientists from developing countries (other than Pakistan) who wish to pursue research towards a Ph.D. in chemical and biological sciences.
ICCBS will provide a monthly stipend which should be used to cover living costs, such as food, accommodation, local transportation, and related minor illness. The monthly fee will not be convertible into foreign money.
TWAS – The World Academy of Sciences for the advancement of science in developing countries – works to support sustainable prosperity through research, education, policy, and diplomacy. TWAS is a global science academy based in Trieste, Italy.
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: TWAS – The World Academy of Sciences
- Course Level: Ph.D. Program
- Course Duration: 5 years
- Eligible Countries: Postgraduate Fellowships are available to students from developing countries in the South.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Field of study
- chemical and biological sciences.
- ICCBS will give a monthly stipend which should be utilized to take care of living costs, for example, food, settlement, transportation, and related minor disease.
- The month to month stipend won’t be convertible into foreign money.
Be the most significant age of 35 years on 31 December of the time of use,
• Have a Master’s degree in a field of standard sciences;
• Be nationals of a creating nation (other than Pakistan);
• Must not hold any visa for impermanent or lasting residency in Pakistan or any created country;
• Provide a declaration of good wellbeing from a qualified therapeutic specialist;
• For SANDWICH Fellowships: be enlisted Ph.D. understudies in their nation of origin and give the “Enrollment and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME college (see the test on page 6) OR
• FULL-TIME Fellowships: enroll at the University of Karachi (Pakistan);
• Provide an official Acceptance Letter from the chief or leader of the division at ICCBS. Solicitations for acknowledgment must be coordinated to the Director of ICCBS (Prof. M.I. Choudhary at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) who will encourage task of a host chief. In reaching Prof. Choudhary, candidates must go with their demand for a primer acknowledgment letter with a duplicate of their CV and an examination proposition layout and two reference letters;
• Provide proof of capability in English, if the medium of instruction was not English;
• Verify that she/he will come back to her/his nation of origin on the fulfillment of the partnership;
• Not take up different assignments amid the time of her/his cooperation;
• Be monetarily in charge of any going with relatives.
- English Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language then you should prove that your English language skills are at a sufficiently high level to predominate in your examinations.
- The most effective method to Apply: The due date for receipt of uses is until 31 August 2018.
- Applicants must present an Acceptance Letter from ICCBS while applying, or by the due date at the most recent. Without primer acknowledgment, the application won’t consider for choice
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper and SIGNED.
- Applicants ought to know that they can apply for just a single association for each year. Aside from the Visiting Scientists program, all other association programs offered by TWAS and OWSD are unrelated.
- Applications must be acknowledged through the online entry utilizing the apply presently catch at the base of this page.
August 31, 2018