UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) is one of the United Nations (UN) subsidiary bodies with the motive to work for the most underprivileged children and adolescents around the World’s toughest places and to protect the rights of children worldwide.
Every year UNICEF Internship Program offers Fully Funded Program for Undergraduates, Graduates and Post Graduates Students to give them chance to jumpstart their career and explore the opportunities to enhance leadership skills.
The UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and welcomes students from all around the globe. UNICEF offers internships in multiple fields to give opportunities to the students to gain experience in their respective fields of interest.
UNICEF has opened the Fully Funded Internship Program 2021 for international students worldwide. Students with Age more than 18 years are eligible to apply for the program. Students who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate, Graduate or Post Graduate programs or have been graduated within the past 2 years can apply. The duration of the internship is between 6 to 26 weeks.
This program is fully funded by UNICEF; there are no Application Charges to apply for this program. Successful participants’ travel costs will be covered by the organization. In addition to this, participants will be awarded a monthly stipend also. More details about the UNICEF internship program are given as under:
UNICEF INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2021:
- Host Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 weeks
- Eligible for the Program: Undergrad/ Graduates/ Post Graduates
- Financial Responsibility: Fully Funded by UNICEF
- Last date to Apply: Varies (Currently Open)
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
UNICEF will provide the following benefits to the young participants of the internship program:
- A monthly stipend will be given to the internees.
- Accommodation expenses will be covered by UNICEF or any associated Partner Institution.
- A lump-sum amount will be given to the internees to cover the visa costs, airfare, and other related traveling expenses.
Candidates who wish to apply for the program must need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Post Graduate programme or have been graduated within the past 2 years.
- Applicants must be proficient and fluent in at least one of the UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Applicants must not have any immediate relatives (Father, Mother, Sister, Brother) working with UNICEF
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
HOW TO APPLY:
All the interested applicants who stand eligible for the program can submit their application through our website by completing and submitting an Online Recruitment Profile.
Please follow the instructions given below while completing the profile:
- Go to UNICEF Vacancies Page Click Here
- Select the Contact Type “Internship” Click Here
- Select Position Level “Internship” Click Here
- Select preferred Location/Country for internship Click Here