The doors for the Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2020 has been opened by United States. The Hurford is a Youth Exchange Program, for building leadership skills in youth and building youth activits, in which students from all around the world can apply.
The Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program aims in building Leadership Skills by engaging fellow in strategic meetings, Research conduction, information sharing and Organize and lead Presentations. Age limit for the participants in the Hurford Youth Leadershio Exchange Program is 30 years. For the selected applicants, the Hurford will cover all the necessary expenses.
The duration of the program 3 Months and the participants will reside in Washington D.C. it will Start from 1st March, 2021 to 31st May, 2021. The Program focuses on Leadership skills not on Academic Education or CGPA that is why you do not need to worry about your Academic Record.
Details about Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2020
- Country: United States
- Duration: from March to May i.e. 3 Months
- Dates: March 1st, 2021 to 31st May 2021
- Financial Coverage: Free and Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st July of 2020
About Hurford Youth Fellowship
Do you want to develop your Leadership skills and want to meet other youth leaders from around the Globe? Do you want to promote democracy in your community and have any great idea about how to promote it?
The Hurford Youth Fellowship Program is trying to build and develop Leadership skills in youth and utilize the capability of young democratic activists from all around the Globe.
The youth activist from around the world, through the program, stay for 3 Months in Washington DC, World Movement’s Secretariat, during which they grow their connections, share experiences with other activists from democracy movements of world.
The Hurford International Youth Exchange Program 2020 od United States is fully funded. All the Expenses for the duration of the program will be covered by fellowship such as:
- A Monthly Stipend for Living Expenses will be awarded to each fellow
- Health Insurance will be given.
- Tickets to and from Washington, D.C. of Round-Trip Air Travel
- Fully- equipped office with secure and fast internet connection, email access and a limited budget for Fellowship Related Long-Distance Phone calls will be provide to the fellow.
The participant is required to upload a scan copy of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Two Recommendation Letters
Criteria for Eligibility
- The program is open to all participants from any country with any Nationality.
- The age limit for the applicants who are interested in the Hurford Youth Fellows Program is 30 years of age
- Applicants are required to demonstrate a strong interest in Democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy worldwide and as well as in their respective communities. Especial encouragement is given to the Youth affiliated with civil society organizations.
- For participating in the program, the Knowledge of English is an important requirement, for general communication purposes.
The Deadline to apply for the Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2020 is 1st July, 2020
How to Apply
The applicant interested in the program need visit to Go to the OFFICIAL HURFORD PROGRAM WEBSITE and submit an online application form.