The United States Summer Internship 2019 By Global Leadership Forum is at present originating for applications. The selected media interns desire action of collaboration including the GLF Director to file the memories then events regarding the 2019 GLF summer season program. The GLF Media internship is section over United World Colleges United States concerning America – UWC-USA quick course. The qualified postulant about internship of USA is capable to internalize or model the UWC emission and core values, take part in a fine and encyclopedic environment, then maintain professional boundaries of members or staff. Media Interns will advance a library about digital or advertising substances for the program then website, as like properly as like aid GLF participants along their neighborhood task work plans. Global Leadership Forum that choice provide modern or thriving media experts together with the unique probability after tell the stories about young international early life among a amazing and stunning landscape whilst tackling meaningful problems.
UWC (United World Colleges) is a world lesson pace that makes lesson a pressure to enter people, international locations and cultures for league then a sustainable future. UWC fosters a lifelong dedication to conventional responsibility and, to date, such has stimulated a worldwide community about more than 60,000 alumni, who believe that is possible after receive employment or edit a distinction locally, nationally and internationally.
To achieve this, UWC schools and colleges all over the world deliver a challenging and transformational educational experience to a deliberately diverse group of young people, inspiring them to become agents of positive change in line with UWC’s core values:
- International and intercultural understanding
- Celebration of difference
- Personal responsibility and integrity
- Mutual responsibility and respect
- Compassion and service
- Respect for the environment
- A sense of idealism
- Personal challenge
- Action and personal example
HOST COUNTRY: United States
HOST ORGANIZATION: UWC-USA
- Staff Training June 19 – June 29
- GLF Program June 30 – July 20
- Lodging and Meals
- Transportation during GLF program
- Temporary Health Insurance (for non-US residents only)
You Might be Interested In:
- Engage including the participants all through the workshops and activities regarding campus, far away campus, or between the wilderness
- Create materials that desire make contributions in accordance with the internet site redecorate plan
- Create a Certificate over Completion for participants
- Participate into 2-3 hikes or 3 days / 2 nights on camping
- Current and graduating High School student.
Video & Photography
- Take wonderful photos and videos over staff then participants for the duration of staff training or the summer time program
- Take awesome pictures then video of all programming factors and activities all through the summer time program
- Develop a weekly one-minute recap regarding the camp and participants
- Create substances for outreach, promotion, then advertising and marketing using Facebook,
- Instagram, and mean social media venues (e.g. SnapChat and Blogs)
- Lead yet help GLF members in the introduction of somebody digital media projects
- Compile yet prepare whole participant then rod manufactured images and video to be utilizes then distributed for the 2018 cohort.
- Manage GLF Facebook estimate at some stage in GLF Staff training and summer season program
- Post updates, news, pictures, or videos highlighting the application and staff training of the GLF Facebook page
- Create modern communal media quick-clips, showcasing the potent splendor regarding New Mexico and the various student cohort.
- Research on line activity about paradigm camps and summer programs
- Report to Director on social media good practices for illustration camps and
- summer programs
- Create a conventional media advertising and marketing and communications template plan for 2019 summer programming.
The eligibility criteria for short term internship in USA are given by:
- Open to All
- Ability to work nicely in a crew
- Excellent conversation skills
- Mature, flexible, adaptable, dependable, and bland within a various community
- Bilingual between English and some other word
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following to Jason Brewer, GLF Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3, 2019 at 5PM MST:
- A letter of intent explaining your interest in being the GLF Media Intern (250 – 500 words)
- A reel or a collection of links to your media work. Both video and still shots, if possible
- Two references listed. Please include their full name, title, relationship to you, email address and phone number
The last to apply to Global Leadership Forum GLF Summer Internship 2019 in United States is May 3, 2019.