The University of Sydney welcomes applicants who are qualified to embrace a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The goal of the USydIS is to draw in top quality worldwide postgraduate understudies to embrace examine ventures which will improve the University’s examination activities.
- Country: Sydney, Australia
- Organization: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Masters/ Ph.D. Degree
- Course Duration: Master ( 2-Years) and Ph.D. ( 5-Years)
- Eligible Countries: International students commencing in both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
Field of study
- Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program in all research disciplines (but would depend on Faculty)
- The USydIS will embrace tuition fees and living allowance for up to 3 years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for Ph.D. students.
- Be a global understudy initiating full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Understudies may likewise consider up until the point that they have expended a most extreme of a half year obviously candidature.
- Be an understudy undertaking study in a branch of knowledge recognized by the University as inside the zones of its momentum and rising exploration qualities.
- Not hold an examination capability respected to be proportional to an Australian Research doctorate, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not maintain an exploration capability thought to be practically identical to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- Not have held an Australia Award grant inside two years previously initiating the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Not get a grant for which course educational cost is a segment under some other grant plan to which the Australian Government makes a significant commitment.
- Not already have reached an RTP Fee Scholarship, except if the past grant was for a Master by Research degree that you have finished and you are currently applying for a doctorate inquire about a degree.
- Not have already considered for the honor up to 3 times inside the most recent 5 years.
There is no separate application form, to consider the scholarship you must apply for admission to your research degree. Scholarship applications are welcome throughout the year but only available for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
For further erudition click on the icon below ” Official Link” where you will get all the knowledge related to this program including application form access/downloads/documentation/form filling and many other
Course starts 2019official link