This plan offers nationals of low-and center pay nations the chance to get prepared at Master’s degree level.
- Organization: Wellcome
- Course Level: Masters/ Ph.D. Degree
- Course Duration: Master ( 2 years) and Ph.D. ( 4-5 years)
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of a low- or middle-income country
Field of study
- Experts Degree Program in a subject identified with Public Health or Tropical Medicine offered at any University around the globe. Separation was taking in Master’s Programs bolster.
- The examination task can be embraced at a qualified association and ought to be inside the Trust’s science transmit and center around a wellbeing need in a low-or center pay nation.
- The fellowship is worth £120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, fees and research expenses.
- The award is generally for 30 months ( which includes 12 months of sessions and 18 months for research/project).
• You must be the citizen of a middle or low-income state
• you’re proposed to inquire about spotlights on a health need in a middle or low-income country
• you have sponsorship from a qualified host organization in a middle or low-income state.
You should likewise:
• hold a clinical or non-clinical college degree in a relevant subject
• be at a beginning time in your vocation with constrained research involvement (yet you probably showed enthusiasm for, or bent for, explore)
- You must present your form through the WTGT (Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker). Requests thought twice a year.
- The deadline is 31 August 2018 for the next application
for further information click on the icon “Official Link” where you will get all the knowledge related to the application form/filling/documents and many more
31 August 2018.Official Link