Invitation for packages of completely funded world youth forum WYF 2018 in Sharm El sheikh, Egypt.
World youth forum is a platform constructed by promising teenagers. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, Concord, and progress to the complete world. It engages teens from around the world in an enriching set-up, letting them exchange views and propose initiatives to choice-makers and influential figures.
The forum is a danger with a view to interact with pinnacle policymakers, a community with promising young people from the area and the world which might be decided to make our international a higher vicinity for absolutely everyone.
HOST COUNTRY: Egypt
PROGRAM LOCATION: Sharm el-Sheikh is an Egyptian resort town between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea.
PROGRAM DURATION: 8 days
PROGRAM DATES: 1st to 8th November
- A round from your nearest hub to Egypt, are fully FUNDED through WYF, together with the home flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation all through WYF (1st – 8th November) is fully FUNDED with the aid of WYF.
The arena adolescent’s forum program is divided into diverse pillars, tackling issues and topics of interest to worldwide youngsters, creating a platform to specific views, gift ideas and proportion experiences at some point of its periods.
Eligibility Criteria for a Participant:
- Age 18 – 40 years old
- non-public, expert and academic revel in related to the discussion board discussed subjects
Eligibility Criteria for a Speaker:
- Studies paper about the session’s topic. Paper has to no longer exceed 5 pages lengthy (instances New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- updated CV
Eligibility Criteria for a Workshop Participant:
- Studies paper approximately the consultation’s topic. The paper needs to not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.4 spacing)
- Updated CV
Eligibility Criteria for a Model Participant:
- research paper approximately “possibilities of cooperation and integration between Arab African states” (instances New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- updated CV
- Scan Passport (For Foreign candidates)
- Scan National ID (For Egyptian candidates)
- A photo with a white background
How to Apply
- Click on Register Now button.
- Watch “Road to WYF” video explaining the registration process.
Step 1: Fill to your primary data
Step 2: confirm your electronic mail
Step 3: whole your profile
Step 4: Get your account accredited
Step 5: acquire your E-Invitation
Step 6: select your preferred flight dates
Step 7: receive your E-ticket
Step 8: practice for Visa
Step 9: receive your lodging information
- Registration opens on August
- The screening takes 2-4 weeks post submission
- Price tag reserving and accommodation will be 2 weeks post recognition.