The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is a week-long program of practical sessions, workshops, approach practices and institutional visits conveyed by world driving specialists.
Set up to perceive, upgrade and build up the up and coming age of ambassadors.
This people group of astoundingly brilliant and achieved future will increase facilitate understanding, instruments, and chances to draw in with scratch partners at a pivotal time in their professions and expand their associations with impact worldwide pioneers.
• Discretion in the 21st Century ministers and driving specialists at the Global Diplomats Forum
• Policy advancement workshop
• Negotiations workshop
• Smart Diplomacy workshop
• Priorities of Malaysia’s Foreign Policy with individuals from Parliament and authorities from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• All representatives will go to the selective Asia Diplomatic Summit.
• Contribute to the open deliberation on the highest point of the worldwide conciliatory motivation
• Meet and connect with negotiators, diplomats, clergymen, individuals from the parliament, government’s authorities, writers, scholastics, and strategy specialists
• Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
• Cultural Visit, gatherings and exhibitions
• Create an enduring heritage of the eleventh version of the Young Diplomats Forum 2018
Applications are now open. To use for this year’s Young Diplomats Forum in Malaysia, you will need to send us a current CV and personal statement that states your leadership aspiration: What impact do you want to have through your career? ( no more than 500 words) to:email@example.com
For further details feel free to contact us through email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0) 208 853 3293
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th August 2018
Participation fee and Stay
The Participation fee is £695. The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 2nd -7th September 2018. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, institutional and cultural visits are all contained in the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is £495
Representatives will have them stay at the Pulse Grande Hotel, PUTRAJAYA. MALAYSIA
Representatives will be staying in the shared room. If you want a separate single room./place, It will be an additional charge, entirely depending on the rates list offered by the policy of the hotel. The shared room will include a double room with 2 separate beds.
For any further information, please contact us:
Call Us: +44 (0) 208 853 3293